Matthew B. Dopkin, Esq.
Location: Metropolitan Philadelphia Area and Southern New Jersey
Business Law, Estate Planning, Tax Law Services
Matt focuses his practice on helping entrepreneurs and closely held business owners prevent and solve business and tax-related legal issues. Whether it’s the startup phase, the day-to-day challenges of running a business or developing an exit strategy, Matt provides practical solutions that resolve time-consuming and often complex business problems.
During his career, Matt has advised on and implemented tax planning strategies for individual and business clients, and has successfully represented numerous clients before federal and state tax authorities.
Matt brings a solid depth and breadth of experience with the whole business spectrum as a result of his legal and business training, years working in the tax departments of big-four accounting firms and industry experience.
- Villanova University School of Law, Estate Planning Certificate
- Temple University — James E. Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Philadelphia University, M.S., Taxation
- Temple University, B.S., Accounting
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- American Association of Attorney-CPAs
- Small Business Network
- Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tax Professionals Network
- Philadelphia Bar Association — Tax, Business, and Estate Planning Committees
- Camden County Bar Association, Business Section
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philadelphia Police Radio Advisory Board, Treasurer
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court